this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

sent e mail to Professor Dr. Ahmed El Tayeb , Al-Azhar University

Professor Dr. Ahmed El Tayeb
Position:
Rector, Al-Azhar University

Who is this man Alaa Ateia??? من هو هذا الرجل علاء عطيه؟؟

And why was he acting in your court on behalf of the bad Lawyer Mustafa Ateia and Awad.وكان السبب في انه يتصرف في المحكمة الخاص بالنيابة عن المحامي مصطفى عطية سيئة ومحمد عوض.
He brought the corruption from the Luxor court into your house, ووجه الفساد من المحكمة الأقصر في منزلك

who is the victim Me or .?
الذي وقع ضحية لي أو محمد عوض.؟

I am sorry I have had to send this mail,.. twice they have refused to let me see you while the deal was being made saying you are too busy.أنا آسف لقد كان لإرسال هذه الرسالة ،.. مرتين ورفضوا السماح لي أراك في حين تبذل الصفقة قائلا كنت مشغولا للغاية.
http://bloodylyingbastards.blogspot.com/2010/08/alaa-ateiasheikh-ahmed-el-tayeb.html, this web site is about the evil and corruption in Egypt but alaa ateia has forced my hand to put your house on here, i obeyed his contract and took all the sites down http//westbankhotel.blogspot.com and my story on being swindled by mohamed awad and mustafa ateia, http://justliars.blogspot.com

Maybe you can get someone to translate this page on scams in Egypt. and as I promised you when I came to see you in your cairo office one year ago if you solve my problem I will take all the websites down. but not on the word of MR Alaa teia. the web site is the only way I could fight here in Egypt. Your first words to me 3 years ago was---. Be strong.-- I think I have been, but enough is enough. especially now they bring the bad into your house. you 4 times have asked that they finish my problem they 4 times as soon as you'r behind them do the opposite.
Sheik mohamed told Awad to pay back 40.000 the next night they blackmailed me saying that they had put more assault charges in , and unless I take the new deal of 30,000. plus last weeks deal ,taking all the charges against Mustafa Ateia from luxor court the deal with you is off and I will not get anything. the papers in the court had already been signed that morning, then they changed the deal. what kind of a deal is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers