this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alaa Ateia,,Sheikh Ahmed El-Tayeb.

I see you have deleted your comments, too late Alaa already cut and pasted on a saved draft.
so you cannot say not me wrote that! its also saved in the computors history,

This blog (all of it) is to make people aware of the cons and scams in Egypt. Luxor is getting to be known as mafia city. not just the West bank. some stories are on the website www.liarscheatsandbastards (find it for yourself Alaa) as I am sure the german has got your friend mentioned on it along with your relative the lawyer. Jurgen Engels got stuffed by you know who 4 years ago over two pharaonic pieces, wrote some pretty bad things on there, made me laugh though. a black marketeer taking another as bad, just for dealing behind his back.
after all that the pieces got sold to Saudi behind your pals back , boy was he mad ranting like he did in the Islamic Court.
money along with dope and alcohol is this mans God not Allah,

Well well well. not only does Mustafa have relatives in the corrupt Luxor Court. the forgery office in Quena, , here we have the head of Islam in Egypt trying his best for me: the victim: and Mustafa also has a relative working for him and his swindler pal. nice one Alaa. ATEIA. ( its me not getting names right mustafa Atheia is, mustafa ateia) is it a coincidence Alaa has the same surname as the corrupt lawyer, and was acting on his relatives behalf, thus bringing corruption into the Sunni court of Sheikh Ahmed El-Tayeb.
now mr Alaa is enforcing his terms of the contract he set out on behalf of mustafa, Alaa you go show this to the Sheihk as per your threat on the comment. I am sure the sheik will be pleased to know that you are making things bad for his Islamic Court.
This lyingbloodybastards blog is about the cons in Egypt. not the hotel or guy in question and if the court of Islam falls in this category by incompetence of people acting on behalf of the Shehk
so be it, it will get a mention on here, not forgetting you made the deal with Moshin, not the sheihk.
You Alaa put a comment on here saying all about the swindler the terms are no names or hotel name . not my problem if the lawyer tries to break the agreement. ( writes on a comment) lets mr swindler off from paying the next 15 k.
I will be showing this incompetence on behalf of the lawyer, to Sheik tyeb,
What if lets say the guy who had his laptop and camera stolen from the hotel, he has every right to mention the thief and the hotels name, save any one else coming into harms way.
and what about the two thousand sterling he took from Mr Allan Jones. for the house that has come down, what if he decides to make a comment . am I also too be blamed for that.
( its people like you who make it bad for the other law abiding muslims in Egypt and make it hard for us to get Justice)


Just like the man said ,""I made him bad by coming here with my money""poor demented fool,
what a strange head he has on his shoulders, only have to look at his performance the other Night 3 times grabbing, His money and running down the road, ( couple of screws missing me thinks) any one would think he did not want to give me back my money, mobile and sim card . not forgetting after he beat me up semi conscious robbed me of my possessions. then telling the police and the sheik he did not take my things, no wonder he tried to take them back, ooh la la. makes me so happy I can tell some one of this man. after forcing me to take down my story, its called blackmail. threatening with 3 years Jail or carry on for 20 years in this corrupt court. so please mister Alaa whoever you are???? nothing on your blog, is your blog going to be about people who come to Egypt making things bad for the thieves.


By the way I do know who you are, the guy who said I am not on anyones side,
you are only on one side!! Mustafa's.

well of course you are not. how silly of me to believe other wise.
The translator told me what happened 3 weeks ago with the snake Moshin.
being sold out was the terms he used. ah well there is no fool like an old fool.

And I do hope that Achmed kebab gets treated better in Scotland than what I get treated here.
what town does he live in?? I will also be sending him this post. must not go behind his back .

1 comment:

  1. Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about Tour to Kerala.


    URL : http://www.indiamirror.in

    Kerala Holidays
    Tour to Kerala

    ReplyDelete

Followers