this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear Mr Alaa taie

we can keep this story going on here very nicely I was wondering how to set about being cheated yet again, and not by the unjust court but by u know who. open the door wider as the saying goes let it all out. you sir are to clever for words fancy writing on a blogpost be on here forever, why did you not phone me. oops sorry ! silly me, he messed my phone up after stealing it, didn't he.
but u could have phone your pall Mr nasser, he has my lawyers no and he could phone me.
or is that too complicated for you. you also remember this. 3 years ago I was promised an end too this the grand mufti passed judgement against him not me he is the one that turned his back and walked away. after making a deal. without his lawyer, the lawyer during the 15 days he had while in Cairo tried to set the judges on getting me out of the country (save face) how do you think the little man is going to get his next instalment 15 thousand, Do not answer that You know and I know. and here you are looking for loopholes for him. once a cheat always a cheat once a lyer etc etc and for him another etc,


And if you do not have the sense to see that passing a ruling for me to get my money back.
whether mr clever clogs decides to pay or not. has made the court hearings up to date a farce,
and mustafa has been using the court for his own gain. getting 6 of them to eat in my home. without payment. etc etc. I was called in the Judges office and questioned on this matter only a few weeks ago while mr lawyer was in Cairo I believe he wanted a way out of signing for both parties me and mr cleverclogs, ( My power of attorney signed the day he made the illegal rent papers said they were papers for beer licence) . I also believe he went to see his pal Judge shaddy on this matter, why was he mentioned in the conversation by judge Achmed. he also reads my blogs.
as per request what other blogs do you write Mr Tony. all very nice and cosy little chat. smile you are on film we want you out of Egypt. talking about us being corrupt, mustafa has made out the court is corrupt.. when he brought these 6 judges to my home to eat why tell me they are Judges??? made a big fuss about them being men who can put people in jail,

Think about this also Mr Alaa,, why did the lawyer bring 6 judges to eat in my restarant
never mind about what he said, they come to see if your hotel and restaurant good for Licence.
then why did one of them sign a rent agreement. why was he acting for both parties.
you also remember this mr Alaa. the first thing mr cleverclogs told Sheihk Tyeb. was this Mr Tony supposed to have one and a half million , as per deal that fell through with uncle hamdy habasherie and M ohamed Gamal, go away I said finding out sobic papyrus is coming down.
but Mr da, thought I was going to spend a lot more than i did. he also hates the idea I ate in the hotel for 6 months while he was renting on a signed contract,, he forgets I fed the whole of his large family for 2 years. while I was pouring money into his habits and building what I thought was my home. I can write the whole of the story on here if thats the way you want without mentioning the names. just like a book. with fictitious names.
so you tell your pall no more games I have played his and his lawyers game for as long as I intend to, and you can meet me tonight in the sheihks where I will be airing my greivances against you. and whover conducted the second and third hearing. none of what the sheihk agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers