this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Crooks running for office



As I was walking about Luxor today I was quite surprised to see a poster of a man I knew from my days of running the hotel on the west bank of Luxor. unable to read Arabic, first I thought it was a wanted poster


so I asked why he had these posters stuck all over the city,


running for government I was told. well not surprised really he comes with all the ingredients to make a good MP, corruption being the number one ingredient, he does not have much chance I was told, Mafia, said another, well I thought the people are standing up, why you say this about such A nice man as Methat:- bad man we have enough bad people in this council without him.


and at that My thoughts went back to 2005. when Methat and his sidekick Mohamed came to my restaurant with , we need a word with you Mr Tony, do not talk to the tourist, why these people are in my restaurant,


But you say of our business, and what is that I asked, selling property stay out of our business or we close the hotel. these are the guys that sell property and get lawyers to make false papers. the gays where taken photos of talking to young boys, and false accusations were made . forcing them to leave Egypt. Its all about money, so Mr Methat I hope your money including some of mine buys you a post in office.


I did not like being threatened by you or your mafia gang. not mentioning your business RAMHA tours such a large fleet you have what is it now ?? 50 buses ,20 mini bus 20 limosine cars. not doing bad from the pharaonic pieces you sold on the black market to Saudi. strange the police do not investigate where you got your fortune . since in 2005 you had to sell your Jeep to build your home??????





He was all part of me being swindled out of my home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers