this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Monday, April 26, 2010

serving a purpose

Every day the poilice chief comes and everyday there is not one person hassling the tourist , so who is complaining, the Luxor Temple police situated at the exit of the temple. oo. the boss on the phone must go now and thats it for the days visit.



Well might as well go no touts around no one begging says the chief to one of the special secret police



This photo is from a few days ago of one of the kids that plaque the area , oh" I am so hungry can you give me, they do not want egp they ask for euro or dollars.






I need food






please leave the area; we are on a family outing look all my kids are looking smart, so you go away.



That told him .


now look at this beggars kids notice the well dressed family, also notice the girl in pink this is the beggar from a few days ago looks real hungry does she not. and big fat momma does look as if she could do with a good meal. the cop walks away before the whole family attack him,


click on this photo to enlarge. on the happy family


.
now look son no point in you telling my family to leave . we run this place see. you must be new here so this is how it works









see me, me, I pay the workers all these guys work with me so you go tell your chief






and again the cop puts his hands in the air, what can I do my boss says they must go what can I do.





You tell them mr secret police man. they do not listen to me.





this is where they run to when the chief comes .photo taken bellow my balcony






And this is not papyrus one reason for the plastic cover is for the feel paper is smooth papyrus is rough to the touch they pay 1 egp for one piece and sell for a minimum of 10. they ask 100 and you have to barter them down. thinking you are getting a good deal he will then offer several pieces for less money again.





26.4.10 update2 it seemed the blogspot worked today there was a larger police presence outside the Temple. all the touts where lined up trying to sell on karnak street
that is the main road that leads to the temple, all looking very pissed off. including the beggars the spice sellers and the water touts. so I hope the cops keep up the show of force in stopping this hassle and hopefully they will dissapear to where they came from and leave the selling to the stall owners who pay a hefty rate for the stall to Luxor council.




26/4/10 the police where running it,

Lets all move to Karnak street





The younger sister of the beggar girl is on duty today.



This Seller Looking rather pissed off at all the police precence and having to trade on the main Karnak rd



18.00 and still police on duty.


1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from dysentery pile, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of dysentery pile in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty eating, and he always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to dysentery pile. I never imagined dysentery pile has a natural cure if not surgary not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. dysentery pile has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete

Followers