this blog is about the scams here in Egypt.scams start with the smooth talking Egyptians that seem to be everywhere, in the courts in the police, even the ones who will call you a friend, such as lawyers DO NOT TRUST ANY LAWYER HERE, Muslim Or Christian, this blog is all about the scams from a toy camel to your trusted tour guide, trust no one here ,no one, 25.1.2011 already my suspicions on corruption are true, from Mubarak to the cop with his hand out on the street.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Its our culture

On the way home last night I had a trade in of cultural differences with 3 men, its strange what verbal garbage comes out when they have each other to back up what they are saying, like a pack of jackals.First I was told that his English wife had left him after I spoke to her one year ago about not trusting the Egyptians, at the time she wanted to know why I was not still running my hotel, then she asked if it was the right thing to buy him a “ felucca” Nile sail boat, only if you can have the operators licence, I said.And that is impossible unless you have a pilots licence to be a captain of said felluca,and at 67 I do not think she would get one. from what I know 90% of the feluccas have been bought by some foreign woman or other as a gift,And it was my fault she found out what he was up to, she had the sense to call an end to the marriage. then I asked “ what is it with you young men always after the old women, is it because you have no morals“.No its our culture they all chorusedWe do it for money love does not come into it,So you are male prostitutes. Not understanding the two words “Morals and prostitutes”They again chorused its our culture,I then asked this question for myself to try and understand,Why do you take their moneyAnd again they chorused its our culture we have every right to take from the Christians, especially women who pay for sex,Both sexes, I asked ? “Yes “ they took this as offering sex.I then told them it was Haram ( Bad in the law of Koran.) They got angry and said do not bring our faith into the argument. So I said, their faith and their culture are two different things. “No” they again chorused.I then told them they had all been drinking . And the guy behind me has been smoking hashish. All of this is again, Haram, and I ended the discussion . And refused to acknowledge them , on getting off the microbus they hurled a few more abuses , I said "o k if" I am wrong come with me to pray in the Mosque.They looked very astonished and asked if I was a Muslim, “Aiwa” yes I said. Lying is also part of their culture so I thought I would act the part.Then came the soriesWe are sorry we have offended you my brother.So from what I gather from the culture here, in order to be a good Muslim you have to drink alcohol. Smoke hash, have sex with old ladies or men (ANY AGE) for money, and whatever else you can con them out of.And find out later what faith they are and then lie about what they have done, as long as they go to the Mosque and ask for forgiveness, read this blog on the real reason they look for the foreign women http://egyptinvestorguide.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/muslim-girlfriend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers